Place of Origin:
Eco-Friendly Recyclable Kraft Paper Cardboard Carton Postal Box With Custom Design
1. Dimension and Stlyle: Sliding/ Drawer Style .
2. Minimum Order: 500 Boxes Required
3. Card Stock Paper: 1mm, 2mm or 2.5mm paperboard
4. Accessories: Magnetics, Ribbon Closure&Foam/ Paper/Corrugated Cardcardboard Insert/ Plastic Tray
5. Printing: Solid color, PMS and CMYK
6. Surface Finishing: Matt/ Glossy/ Soft Touch/ Scratch-Resistant Surface, Golden/Siliver/Red/Green/ Blue/Black Foil Stamping, Embossing, Debossing, Custom Texture/Spot& Flooding Side UV Coating, Die cutting, Perforation, Scored, Gluing
7. Proof: Digitally Printed Proofs, Physical Sampling
8. Turnaround Time: Short, Rush,12-15days
9. Shipping Way: By air or By sea
Custom Free Design
The size, shape, style and color all could be customized as your brand. If you could send us your logo and textures, we can make different design options for you.
F A Q:
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please Clink on “ Enquiry”.
What is the minimum order quantity for folding cartons?
500 units for custom sizes. The MOQ is based on every unique box (e.g. size, design).
Where is your packaging produced?
Our packaging is produced in China and shipped directly from China to your destination.
How long does production take?
Production typically takes 12-16 days, and 16-20 days for larger volume orders.
How long does shipping take?
Air freight options range from 7-15 days, while ocean freight options range from 26-35 days.
If you need some packaging expedited earlier, consider splitting your shipment between air and ocean!
Can I purchase a sample before placing an order?
Absolutely! We have a range of sample types for different purposes.
Whether you're looking to test the size of your box or want to verify colors and artwork, we've got you covered.
Explore all sample options here.
Can you provide me with a dieline?
Dielines are provided for free once your order has been placed and payment has been made.
If you order a sample, dieline will be included as part of the sampling fee.
What format should I provide my artwork to you in?
Adobe Illustrator/ PDF / Photoshop/CorelDRAW
Please send us your artwork in a dieline file (PDF or AI format) that can be edited in Adobe Illustrator. Please keep the dieline as a separate layer in your AI file, and be sure to follow all of these dieline design tips to ensure your artwork file is production-ready.
Do your Packaging Boxes material be recycled?
Absolutely! All paperboards can be recycled; however, this may change based on the coatings and inks you add to your packaging.
As a general tip, if you are looking to be more sustainable and avoid any possibility that your packaging is not fully recyclable, we recommend going with Kraft Paperboard printed with vegetable inks. This ensures that your paperboard packaging is not only recyclable but also safely biodegradable!
Send your inquiry directly to us